Substance Abuse Treatment Makes a Difference
Substance Abuse professionals are available to provide counseling and other services for consumers living in Cherokee, Etowah and Dekalb Counties. Our offices are open 8:00am to 4:30pm, Monday through Friday. Services will be offered to those consumers who have been assessed and determined to be appropriate for specific services.
Overview of Our Substance Abuse Services
C ED Mental Health Substance Abuse Services provide Individual Services and Intensive Out Patient Groups (IOP).
- IOP Group in Etowah County
- Outpatient in Etowah County
- IOP Group in Cherokee County
- Outpatient Services in Cherokee County
- Outpatient Services in Dekalb County
- Treatment for Dual Diagnosis
- HIV Education
- TB Education
- Case Management
- Prevention Services
We also provide assessments for pregnant woman and IV drug users.
Are you ready
to Change Your Life?Call Today